Saturday, December 31, 2005

Pick of the day 12/31...

Love Is The Devil: Study For A Portrait of Francis Bacon This is a BBC Biopic of the ill-famed painter Francis Bacon. I felt that this film presented the idea of artist as monster far better than Capote did - and it wasn't afraid of the homosexual subject matter. Though everyone who I have shared this opinion with and has seen the movie finds it to be quite a bore. So perhaps take this recommendation with a grain of salt. I love it, though... Coincidentally, Tilda Swinton is in it as the most repulsive Fag Hag in the world, splurping oysters and cobbling shellfish. Just thought I'd throw that in as an added bonus. It is not, however, the only reason I like the film

1 Comments:

Blogger reassurance said...

Strangely enough -- Tilda was the only reason I liked that film.

Well, Daniel Craig's not bad.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home