Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Clarification

I would like to clarify that I do not really find Heath Ledger all that attractive. I have posted nake pictures on this site primarily because I figure, if we knew one another, Heath would not want me to do so.

It's like Sharon Tate said in Valley of the Dolls "You know how bitchy fags can be."

I guess I am being very faggy today. Must be the Bruce LaBruce. Speaking of, I think I will give a little Bruce histrionic in the next couple days, like the ken russell one below, because people need to see his movies. They are really great, praticularly The Raspberry Reich which, you may have been wondering, is where my profile image comes from. It has great aphorisms like, "Heterosexuality is the opiate of the masses," "The Revolution is my boyfriend," "Madonna is counter-revolutionary," and "Put your marxism where your mouth it."

And since it seems to be gay day, I would like to introduce a new element to this site. I am not sure if I'll really keep this one up, but, here goes. I was driving to the grocery store today and passed Yum Yum Doughnuts. They have a new add compaign (actually, I don't know how "new" it is, but since it's new to me, I'll call it such). So, also in the next few days, I will post a "Muffin Of The Month!" where I appreciate a particularly sexy man who has done something for cinema (living or dead, based primarily on his looks - gee, can you tell I'm LA based?) Now you have this to look forward to.

P.S. Yum Yum Doughnuts website is hilarious!

1 Comments:

Blogger reassurance said...

So is Heath the 'muffin of the month' or Montgomery Clift? Or someone completely different? I'll keep my fingers crossed for Harvey Keitel.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home