Friday, February 10, 2006

Changes... for the better?

I would like to give a little shout out to a fellow blogger. Digital Poetics is a wonderfully written blog that reminds me of my capacity to write more than quirky, pop reviews. Though my relationship with film started in the midwest on straight to video Vestron-like releases, John Waters, Todd Haynes and David Lynch, it was refined by Jean Baudrillard, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Michael Haneke, Jack Smith and Warhol. My research mostly entails theoretical endeavors. I have written longer, more theory driven works, but find that little snippets work best here. Perhaps I will try in the future to fuse these. Stay tuned.

Edith Tells off Katharine Hepburn by John Waters

Furthermore, this site will show some change in the next few months. I have been commissioned to write a regular blog on an experimental blog site. That will launch in the next month or so. I'm not sure how greatly this will change this site. It is my hope that I will maintain this site either in addition to that one, or, if they offer me better storage capacity/design capabilities, this site might automatically link to that one. I will keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

b.
all your archives will be in tact...and you'll have a fancy new design lay out as opposed to the standard one from here...i don't really think you'll have to do much
of anything except for tell us what you want/need. easy as pie.

ps. don't let ducky hear that you
called him a "myspace guy". ;)
check out his url: www.myspacesucks.com

i got a bunch friends hip to your
blog today. holla.

11:14 PM  
Blogger dirtylooksnyc said...

Duly noted. he will never know unless he reads this...
And thanks for the info...

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home